Tuesday, November 21, 2006


This is Tony "Cocoa Puff":
Well you see it all started a year ago when I first met him. He was eating cocoa puffs and talking to me when all of a sudden he spit out a piece of cereal and guess where it landed? The tip of my nose. WOW, talk about perfect aim! So while I was down in Miami I got to see him again. He didn't remember our little incident until a little bit later but anyways I told him that I'd have a surprise for him on Saturday. I bought him this little mini box of cocoa puffs. I got a spoon and wrote "Got Milk?" on it. Then I taped it on the box and gave it to him. He about died laughing & I had to get him some tissues since his eyes were raining. He taped it to his camera controller, oh yeah! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home